This training course actually is part of all international standard port practices and it’s addressed to all personnel engaged in the mooring services in the commercial ports, pilots, nautical marinas for the employees engaged with the mooring assistance of boats and yachts, and in our training center was included also as a module of the skipper training program.
Duration of course: 1 day
Attendance: Minimum 4 trainees per day.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK AND MOORING SERVICES REGULATED BY THE ALBANIAN LAW
- GOOD PRACTICES DURING STANDARD MOORING OPERATIONS
- LAYOUT OF MOORING STATIONS
- PLANING OF MOORING AND ACHORING OPERATIONS
- ROPE AND WIRE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING THEIR MAINTENANCE
- COMMUNICATIONS INCLUDING BAND SIGNALS
- ROPE KNOT INDEX, AND THEIR PRACTICAL USE
- CERTIFICATION AND MOORING LICENSES